- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Secondary Care filter Secondary Care
Search found 3 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Implemented a comprehensive, integrated, EHR system with CPOE and clinical decision-support tools in hospital inpatient units, ambulatory care, primary care and specialty clinics, home health, and hospice care; also evaluated medical errors and near misses, use of evidence-based practices, responsiveness to adverse drug alerts, and patient/provider satisfaction.
Implemented an ambulatory EMR in multiple rural primary and specialist care provider settings and measures the impact of health information technology on clinical practice, organizational structure, and financial benefits; integrated ambulatory electronic medical record case scenarios into the curricula of the Health Science and Human Services Department to ensure that future health care providers have adequate training and exposure to ambulatory EMR technology.