- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.