- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.