- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Researcher filter Researcher
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.