- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 3 items
This research will develop an information technology and implementation strategy for using patient-reported outcomes in primary care settings caring for diverse patients with multiple chronic conditions.
This project will create and evaluate a learning network to expand the use of the Rheumatology Informatics System for Effectiveness (RISE) registry for patient-reported outcomes on rheumatoid arthritis.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.