- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
Developed a plan for enhancing communication at care transitions through an implementation plan for a community- and patient-shared EMR abstract that is available at the point of care.