- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.