- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research will demonstrate the use of standards, including SMART on FHIR, combined with service-oriented architecture to bring vendor-agnostic clinical decision support (CDS) tools into commercial electronic health records, and provide evidence for how to implement validated CDS for important clinical domains, pulmonary, and venous thromboembolism, including for patients with COVID-19.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.