- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove New Jersey filter New Jersey
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
Search found 5 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This study examined the relationships between the stage of electronic health record adoption, missed nursing care, and the nursing practice environment’s adverse effect on hospitalized patients’ outcomes and satisfaction.
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
This project developed a conceptual framework and communications infrastructure for the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.