- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Integrated Delivery Network filter Integrated Delivery Network
- Remove Alabama filter Alabama
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Weiss, Eta filter Weiss, Eta
- Remove Williams, Andrew filter Williams, Andrew
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed an automated system to provide feedback on patient outcomes to clinicians working in ambulatory settings.
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.