- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Laboratory filter Laboratory
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Dixon, Brian filter Dixon, Brian
- Remove Overhage, Marc filter Overhage, Marc
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.