- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Laboratory filter Laboratory
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.