- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Laboratory filter Laboratory
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.