- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 3 items
This project examined variability in voluntary movement paths of assisted living facility residents to see if it was greater in patients who fell the week preceding their fall as compared to residents who did not fall.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Implemented a Patient-Centered Medication Information System (PCMIS) to provide secure access to accurate, complete, and current medication information for patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and nurses, reconciled differences in medication information, and provided a platform for evidence-based decision support; assessed the benefits and costs of the system.