- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 3 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This project developed and tested a mobile health application for a centralized, pharmacist-managed cardiovascular risk service to improve patient engagement in self-management of cardiovascular risk.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.