- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.