- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Women filter Women
Search found 2 items
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.
Demonstrates the value of an integrated outpatient and inpatient health information system by assessing adherence to evidence-based treatment guidelines for women who are group B streptococcus positive including inappropriate antibiotic use and screening in the outpatient setting, and cost-benefit analysis.