- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
Search found 4 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.