- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital filter Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
Search found 4 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.
Implemented a Patient-Centered Medication Information System (PCMIS) to provide secure access to accurate, complete, and current medication information for patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and nurses, reconciled differences in medication information, and provided a platform for evidence-based decision support; assessed the benefits and costs of the system.