- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Virginia Commonwealth University filter Virginia Commonwealth University
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
Search found 4 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project developed geriatric-specific algorithms for use in e-prescribing systems to alert clinicians to potential problems during medication management.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.