- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.