- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project will provide patients direct access to their cancer genomic sequencing results through a Web-based portal, Helping Oncology Patients Explore-Genomics (HOPE-Genomics).
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.