- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 4 items
This project will provide patients direct access to their cancer genomic sequencing results through a Web-based portal, Helping Oncology Patients Explore-Genomics (HOPE-Genomics).
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.