- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.