- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.