- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.