- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 2 items
This project assessed and made recommendations about draft Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives in the areas of care coordination and patient and family engagement.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.