- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
Search found 2 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.