- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove University of Washington filter University of Washington
- Remove University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa filter University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the integration into clinical care of CareHeroes, an application to support caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s disease.
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.