- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.