- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 7 items
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This project designed and pilot tested a dashboard that synthesizes patient data from a registry and found that it decreased the average monthly visit no-show rate.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project developed the Care Coordination Measures Atlas, which catalogues 61 measures of care coordination, maps them to elements of a care coordination measurement framework, and summarizes key measure properties.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.
Integrated health services research, clinic redesign, and electronic practice management through the implementation of electronic health records and clinical decision support systems (CDSS) by partnering with three rural Tribal Health Programs to implement electronic health records with clinical decision support systems.