- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 3 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.