- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Vawdrey, David Kent filter Vawdrey, David Kent
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.