- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
Search found 3 items
This project developed geriatric-specific algorithms for use in e-prescribing systems to alert clinicians to potential problems during medication management.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.