- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Hewner, Sharon filter Hewner, Sharon
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.