- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Medication Reconciliation filter Medication Reconciliation
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 3 items
This project will determine the impact of using telemedicine to serve children with special healthcare needs living in rural and underserved communities.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.
Integrated an office-based EMR within an acute care hospital, rural community health centers, a community mental health center, a family medicine residency, private physician practices, and a home nursing service for improving use of the EMR as a clinical tool, integrate clinical data, and increase access to the data.