- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.