- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.