- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Pharmacy filter Pharmacy
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.