- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Veteran Affairs Medical Center filter Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Hsu, John filter Hsu, John
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.