- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 3 items
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.