- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION)
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.