- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) II filter Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) II
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project provided input to inform the development of nine proposed Stage 3 MU objectives focused on patient engagement, interoperability, and care coordination.
This project evaluated select Stage 3 Meaningful Use criteria in the Patient and Family Engagement, Care Coordination, and Interoperability domains and developed recommendations to improve them and increase their value to hospitals and practices implementing them.
This project assessed and made recommendations about draft Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives in the areas of care coordination and patient and family engagement.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
This project’s aim was to improve providers' ability to distinguish viral infections from bacterial infections by providing physicians and patients with timely, accessible information about the local incidence of common respiratory viruses through the use of a population health repository and decision support tools.