- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18)
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This research will explore whether providing clinicians with contextual information at the point of care through the use of clinical decision support can reduce contextual errors, improve patient healthcare outcomes, and reduce misuse and overuse of medical services.
This project will enhance an existing Web-based portal, myADHDportal.com, to integrate behavioral tools alongside existing medication management tools for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).