- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
Search found 5 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.