- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21) filter Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.