- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.