- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.