- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 5 items
This research will explore whether providing clinicians with contextual information at the point of care through the use of clinical decision support can reduce contextual errors, improve patient healthcare outcomes, and reduce misuse and overuse of medical services.
The project will develop and test a large set of alerts at two large health systems to demonstrate that alerts can help prevent wrong-drug and wrong-patient errors and improve the completeness of the problem list.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project implemented clinical decision support and clinical messaging to improve clinician reporting of notifiable conditions to public health agencies.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.