- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will examine the quality and safety impact of patient-initiated telemedicine visits with primary care providers.
This project evaluated the use and benefits of an electronic medical record shared between patients with diabetes and their health care providers.